Our Internationalisation service helps organisations quickly and efficiently expand their operations and enter the UK and Europe. With access to proven and flexible business development experts, we help you establish if this is the right move and can get your UK head office and operations rapidly up and running!
We are all aware of famous ‘car crash cases’ as companies attempted to go ‘international’. New international markets and operations can be an attractive source of growth and revenues for your products and services. But it can be littered with risks, leading to significant levels of wasted investment.
Our Internationalisation service mitigates these risks, providing proven experts in the region who can enable successful international businesses. Proof-pointing your strategic direction before significant investment is made. Once tested, they can help you establish successful local operations to scale and accelerate via a combination of capability, experience, contacts, and a structured, systematic approach.
Major Account Director
Solving These Challenges and Bringing These Benefits
What We Do
Our approach spans all areas of sales, business development, account management, marketing and operations. A proven and comprehensive blueprint that identifies the activities needed to ‘proof-point’ the market and then accelerate the successful establishment of your UK head office and operations:
Planning the Approach
Target Customer and Product Review
Sales and Marketing Collateral Review
New Target Client Sales Plan
Account Management and Development
Measurement and Reporting
Operations/Resource Planning and Handover
How it is Delivered
We deliver the transformation programme based on four core principles; comprehensively evaluate all dependencies, only do what is needed, achieve benefits quickly, and progress in a planned and agile manner. Delivered through 5 stages:
1. Market Insight & Planning
- Research identifies the sectors with the best fit for your products and solutions, for the quickest return on investment.
- A competitor review happens to help identify compelling positioning, pricing, and other commercial needs.
- Driven by this insight, we develop the right approach to enter and expand within the market. Based on our deep experience of Go-to-Market activity across the team.
- We identify the critical success factors used to define, measure and report on success.
- The practical proposition, pricing, sales, account management, marketing and partnership plans are developed.
2. Market Readiness
- We review your products and solutions from both a market and regulatory compliance lens. Identifying gaps for resolution.
- We review your sales and marketing materials and campaigns to ensure adaptations happen to boost their effectiveness for the region.
- We will work with you to ensure you have the right team, internally or externally, partners or collaborators, to ensure success.
3. Go-to-Market Implementation
- We begin to open up sales opportunities, adapting to find the best route to close deals.
- Account expansion happens, and partnerships are formed.
- Marketing begins, publishing relevant content to see where the traction is—actively engaging social media for comment, insight and discussion—defining and creating a local brand that will bring in-bound leads. Iterating activities to ensure go-to-market activities are a success.
- Using feedback to adapt product definitions/alterations to best meet customer needs. The ongoing growth of the territory and its various partnerships and accounts happens.
4. Measuring & Managing Success
- Reporting against the critical success factors established in step 1, all stakeholders remain regularly informed with clear insights from CRM and other systems.
- We track relevant data from you and your marketplace to give feedback on and learn how to expedite your growth.
5. UK Head-Office Business-As-Usual Handover
- Once established, operational and resourcing plans are conducted to create the UK Head Office and regional team. A complete and seamless hand-over happens when it becomes prudent for you to hire internal resources.
- Our team remains on hand to offer as much or as little support as needed.
- Refine approach for 2nd generation VOC rollout. Establish an ongoing operating rhythm for continuous improvement leveraging VOC insights.
- Monitor results and effectiveness over time, using appropriate KPIs aligned to clear, measurable customer outcomes.
Meet the Team
DWG is a highly skilled business transformation and innovation consultancy. A team of 50+ digital change experts, internationally experienced. Here are some of them:
Flexible Business Development, Scale-up, Martech
“DWG has been instrumental in planning the scaling and financing of our business. In this, they have been as helpful and as accommodating as I could have wished.”
Flexible Business Development, Technology Scale-up