Many companies agree on a strategic priority to embark on digital transformation to maintain relevance and survive in exceptionally tough commercial conditions. But the question they are then left with is – how and where do we start?
Is it an I.T overhaul? Online marketing? Improving our customer experience? How should we use artificial intelligence? How can we create the right culture for change?
One thing we can agree on; it should be a company-wide business adaptation to the era we all now live in. Businesses – and the people within them – must evolve quickly.
With this challenge comes a massive opportunity. The good news is you can take a proactive role in improving your own digital business education and re-skilling in order to meet growing demands.
Digital Works Group is here to help.
We are committed to creating resources to support businesses and individuals who want to improve their knowledge of digital and how to undertake successful business change using it.
This year we have launched a series of free, educational webinars aimed at providing you with straight-talking and proven advice on business transformation using digital. Each month we are running a live and interactive webinar with subject matter experts who have years of digital experience working with some top companies.
- We share insights and tried and tested approaches, practical tips and advice.
- Help you get back to basics and gradually guide you along a path so you can start your own digital transformation journey.
- Breaking down some complex topics into easy-to-digest ‘nuggets of digital knowledge’ that will help you gain confidence.
- Covering many areas – from what we mean by ‘digital transformation‘ and the critical success factors needed, through to individual areas such as creating a customer experience-led strategy.
Here are details of the webinars as they happen, along with links to on-demand recordings of the webinars.
Details of our next webinar:
Webinar #4: How to Create a Clear Digital Vision and Strategy, May 23rd @11 am. We share a proven methodology to use to create your digital vision and strategy. *If you can’t make that date, register and we will send you the on-demand recording
Webinar #1: Breaking Down Digital Transformation: What is meant by ‘digital transformation’ and why it’s happening now.
Webinar #2: Moving Your Business Up the Digital Evolution Curve: The digital evolution curve explained. How its use can help businesses looking to turnaround, transform or innovate.
As always, we would love to know what help you are looking for, so please contact us with your comments or requests to: email@example.com
Latest posts by Sophie Fraser (see all)
- Digital business education: do you or your team need some proven advice? - May 9, 2019
- Expertise Interview: Approaching Digital Transformation in the Charity and Not-For-Profit Sector - March 18, 2019
- Expert Interview: Planning and Measuring Change Centrally in Digital Transformation - January 25, 2019